Tuesday 2 May 2017

House Handover

So all of a sudden, after what seemed at times like very slow progress, the house is finished and ready for Himself to paint and plant.


The things which it needed to complete it were the ridge tiles, the window cils and the guttering which I managed to get done over the space of a couple of evenings during the bank holiday weekend.

There is just one more house to make to complete the row up the left hand side of the estate which is an unusual half bungalow - two storey house affair.

I can't begin work on building it immediately because I will have to work out the design and draw some plans first.

It is also attached to the house below it - in fact they slightly overlap on one corner - so I will need to fetch that one back from Himself's place to take a look and see exactly how I'm going to do it.

In the meantime, however, I have some casting to be getting on with.

No comments:

Post a Comment