Wednesday 15 March 2017

Making Plans

Completing the Oberon Wood scene has been delayed by not having any plans for the missing houses, and my failure to pull my finger out and design them.

(I've been spoiled up until now by the beautiful works of art that used to be supplied by the Artistic Director)

However, I am slowly attempting to put matters right.

All of the houses in the estate are all different in some way or another, but as far as I can tell one of those I need to make is effectively a mirror image of one I've already done.

So what I need to do is create a reverse plan.


Yes, you're right. I could have just run the previous drawing through a photocopier or scanned and flipped it on the computer.

But we've never knowingly taken the easy way out on this project, so why start now?

No comments:

Post a Comment