Thursday 28 January 2016

Just Seventeen

It's time to start thinking about the next house to build.

This will be the last one for a while.

If I'm honest I'm getting a little tired of building buildings, I think I need to recharge my batteries my doing something else.

I do have something in mind but more of than anon..

Anyway, the next one in line is number 17.

It is similar to the neighbouring house but with added fiendish features.


The most difficult of those features is the bay window at the side which has to be fabricated with great care from styrene strip.

I can take comfort from the knowledge that I did manage to do this relatively successfully with one of the first pair of houses for the scene.


I'm hoping I'll have some progress to report early next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment