Monday 9 November 2015

The Camera Never Lies

Colours are the only things that Himself and I ever fall out about.

The disagreements are usually confined to shades of green and brown, so 11 and 12 in their current vintage livery are fertile ground for disputes.

The colour in question is the droplights in the windows.

These days they tend to be painted rather than varnished.

Photographs would suggest it's the same reddish-brown as on the ends.

On the models although the colour we picked looks alright on the ends I'm still not convinced it's right on the windows - it looks far too pink-ish to me.

This is where it doesn't help being 400 miles away - I only have the photos to go on and I'll have to hope they're misleading.


Anyway, the bodies have been varnished now so I'll just have to put up with it - unless we want to fall out again....



No comments:

Post a Comment