Saturday 21 November 2015

Meter Reading

What I hope will be the last bit of construction on the farm house has been completed - a rather large utility box on the outside of the front porch.


It appears to match what's on the photographs so I guess it must be right.

Having considered the matter I think I will continue on with a few more buildings.

There's an outhouse for the farm and a detached twin garage for the housing estate which I should be able to knock up very rapidly.

We're not in a hurry for either of them because due to imminent domestic relocation at Himself's end there may not be any work done on the layout boards for at least a year, but it'll be good to know I've got them crossed off the 'to do' list.

Plus it's another excuse for not having to try to build 150 yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment