Thursday 16 April 2015

5 Years Later

The Bron Hebog blog is celebrating its half decade and what better way than by showing off a few of the snaps we took of the layout during the exhibition at Crawley at the weekend.


It was only a couple of days ago that I realised the anniversary was approaching and I wouldn't have guessed it was five years already - time really does fly.


It's been very rewarding to see the blog getting thousands of page views every month so thank you very much for coming by here and taking a look at what we're up to, it makes the effort worthwhile.

If you've not already done so you can also follow us on Twitter @BronHebog and like our Bron Hebog Facebook page.


I've never managed to keep any other kind of diary going before so I will admit to a sense of achievement at having the discipline to post here at least every other day.

At times I will admit that the tail has been wagging the dog, as they say, and I've been compelled to get some modelling done to ensure that I have something to write about, while on many other occasions I've been on the phone nagging Himself to sent me some snaps and demanding to know what he's been up to.

I wasn't able to make it to Crawley but I'm told the crew had a very enjoyable weekend.

The show saw a couple of debuts on Bron Hebog including a first run for the latest WHR saloon 2046.


And the latest house in Oberon Wood, number 23 took its place as a work-in-progress.


The next outing will be in September when we take Bron Hebog 'home' to the Welsh Highland Railway. You can find all the details on our Exhibition Diary page.


No comments:

Post a Comment