Saturday 8 March 2014

Return Of The Super Barn

So, I'm back to building resin carriages again. This little lot will keep me busy for at least the rest of the month.


It's a batch of 3 FR Super Barns (103, 108 & 121) for one of my regular clients who's furnished me with a wish list as long as my arm and will keep me tied to the workbench for a year and a half.

It will be interesting to see if these go together quicker and easier than the first four I made. (One was for us and there was another customer who also wanted models of all three of them.)

Unlike our latest Super Barn, which Himself has recently rolled a brass roof for, these will have aluminium ones recycled from Pint-sized beer cans which - naturally - have to be emptied first.

So it's not all hard work!



No comments:

Post a Comment