Friday 4 January 2013

DZ Derivative

I do my best to keep my customers happy. For many weeks now some of them - you know who you are - have been politely but persistently badgering me to produce alternative ends for the DZ wagon kit to represent the more common version seen in South Africa.

These are taller with a slope at each side at the top which make the look much more like mini B wagons.

I've finally got around to knocking up a master. Here it is next to one of the WHR-style ends.


It is yet to have its resin rivet transfers applied, but work is advanced enough for it to break cover and for me to be able to announce that when the next batch of DZ kits are produced customers will be able to order them with either type of end.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Rob.

    Can't wait to see the Bettendorf bogies for the 'B' type as well.

    Happy New Year

    Alex

    ReplyDelete