Monday 15 August 2011

In Print

The story of the build of our ballast wagons (both the South African and Romanian types) is featured in the latest edition of the excellent Narrow Gauge and Industrial Railway Modelling Review.





Roy Link's quarterly magazine is always a fascinating read and this time as well as my ramblings about how I bodged up a few ballast wagons Chris Walker has a piece on two stunning 16mm L&B Manning Wardles and Dennis Harrison has another of his very enjoyable articles about a chassis-graft on one of his scrath built 6mm Towy Valley Railway Sharp Stewart tanks.

If you've not come across Roy's magazines before they're not available in high street newsagents but you can subscribe or buy back issues on his website.

2 comments:

  1. superb article Rob. great issue too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - very nice article. I had one of those "I read his blog" moments when I saw it. An all together excellent issue too.

    ReplyDelete